This gluten free recipe takes 15 minutes to make and is the perfect special occasion breakfast or dessert.
This recipe yields 4 waffles.
- ½ cup gluten free flour
- ½ cup almond flour (or grind blanched almonds in a blender)
- 2 tbs high quality chocolate powder
- 2 tbs dark chocolate chips
- a tiny sprinkle of sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda (I used aluminium free)
- 2 organic eggs
- ½ cup almond milk (or any nut milk)
- 1 tbs coconut oil, melted
- 20 stevia drops
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
For the raspberry coulis:
- 50 grams of raspberries, can also use frozen
- 1 teaspoon on filtered water
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
1 tbs of coconut yogurt (you can use goats/sheep’s milk yogurt)
Mix all the wet ingredients and beat together for a minute. Mix all the dry ingredients. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well. Cook according to your waffle machine instructions (please note with this recipe you have to put a lot less of the mixture in the waffle maker as they rise quite a bit and may overflow). For the raspberry coulis recipe mix all the ingredients on the hob and mash up the raspberries, cook for 5 minutes whilst stirring occasionally. To serve top the waffles with the coconut yogurt and the raspberry coulis on top. Enjoy!