This vegetarian and gluten free easy to make salad is packed with protein, good fats and nutrients such as lycopene, Vitamin C, A, K, B9, B6 and Copper.
This recipes takes 5 minutes to make and is enough for 2 portions.
- 1 can of organic chickpeas in water (I like Biona Organic), drained and rinsed
- 7/8 cherry tomatoes – I used heritage tomatoes here, washed and chopped
- 2 organic spring onions, washed and chopped
- 20 grams organic feta, crumbled
- 20 grams of parsley, washed and chopped
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar ( I like Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar)
- 2 tbs olive or avocado oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix all the ingredients together and enjoy!
If you don’t have chickpeas this recipe works with butter beans also.