This vegan GF recipe is ready in 5 minutes and is packed with Vitamin A, E, Thiamine, Copper, Molybdenum, Magnesium, Prebiotics/Inulin, Iron, Zinc and Omega3/6 Fatty Acids.
This recipe takes 5 minutes and makes 2 portions.
- 1 cup of gluten free oats
- A pinch of cinnamon
- A pinch of ginger powder
- 2 tbs milled flaxseeds
- 1 tbs inulin (available from health food stores)
- 2 cups of unsweetened almond milk (or any nut milk)
- 2 tbs of pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup of unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 3 tbs of unsweetened coconut yogurt
Mix all of the ingredients, apart from the coconut yogurt and also save some pumpkin seeds to decorate and cook on the hob for 5 minutes – enjoy!