This easy to make vegan smoothie is packed with nutrients such as Vitamin K, C, Beta Carotene, Flavonoids, Vitamin A, B6, Manganese, Calcium, Folate and Monounsaturated Fatty Acids.
This recipe takes 5 minutes to prepare and it makes 2 portions.
- half an avocado (peeled)
- 1 organic celery stick washed and roughly chopped
- handful of organic kale, washed and chopped
- handful of washed and chopped parsley
- 3 springs of tender stem organic broccoli, washed
- handful of organic blueberries, washed
- thumb size piece of turmeric (can substitute for ginger)
- 1 tbs of milled flaxseeds
- 1 tbs of Inulin Powder ( can buy from health food stores)
- a pinch of black pepper
- 500 ml filtered water
Add all the ingredients to a blender (I used my Nutri Bullet) and blend. Enjoy straight after blending. A good tip is to make this smoothie in batches – wash and chop all the ingredients and add them to the blender containers and store in the fridge. Simply add water and blend before you drink it.