This vegan and dairy free delicious and nutrient dense soup (Vitamins E, B, Riboflavin, Selenium and Potassium) only takes about 15 minutes to make and is a great starter.
This recipe makes 4 portions.
- 170 grams exotic mushrooms trio (Enoki, Oyster, white/brown Shimeji), washed and chopped
- 150 grams organic button mushrooms, washed and chopped
- 2 chopped white onions
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tbs Liquid Aminos or Gluten Free soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 30 grams white almond flour ( I like Daylesford Organic)
- 1 organic vegetable stock cube dissolved in 400 grams warm water
- 1 tbs dried thyme
Sautee the onions in the coconut oil for 5 minutes with added salt and pepper and thyme and then add the mushrooms – cook for another 2/3 minutes. Add the stock and Liquid Aminos and cook for another 2/3 minutes before you add the almond flour. Take off the hob and blend roughly. If you are having this soup as a main dish, you can add some more protein by blending in half a can of butter beans.