These gluten free and easy to make turkey & apple burgers are rich in protein, Vitamins B2, B3, B6, B12, A, Selenium, Iron and pectin.
This recipe makes 10 small burgers and takes about 35 minutes to make (5 minutes for prep and 30 minutes for baking). This is the perfect recipe for batch cooking when you have a busy week ahead.
- 500 grams organic turkey mince
- 2 tbs dried onion seasoning
- 1 tbs dried sage herbs
- 1tbs dried thyme herbs
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 small chili, chopped (if desired)
- 1 large organic egg
- 1 tbs coconut flour (or you can use either tapioca or almond flour)
- 2 medium organic green apples, grated (works best with Granny Smiths)
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix well all the ingredients. Wet your hands and start shaping the burgers to a desirable size. Place them in an oven proof dish and bake for 30 minutes at 170, flip them halfway through baking time. Enjoy with my Tomato & Chickpea Salad (see other recipes).